ya_palomnik

Old photos of Elizovo
Проект
"Татары без границ"


:


History of city Elizovo in photos

- , - , . - 1848 . - ( 1897 ), ( 1924 ). . 1897 1924 . . . 1924 , 1922 .

- , , ( , ) 7 , .

A small historical reference

Yelizovo - center of Kamchatka territory of Yelizovo district, located in the south-west of the Kamchatka Peninsula, on the banks of the river Avacha. Date of establishment - 1848. Previous name - Old Jail (until 1897), Zavoiko (until 1924). The city history begins with the village of Old Jail. From 1897 to 1924 the village was called Zavoiko - in honor of the famous Kamchatka Governor V.S. Zavoiko. In 1924 it was renamed in honor of the commander of the guerrilla group Elizova George Matveyevich, who died in Kamchatka in 1922.

The main industries - fishing and fish processing industry, agriculture, tourism (recreation, mainly in the area of village Paratunka) and the mountain-ski center, 7 km from the city, on the mountain Frosty.

.
, 70-

Bus Station, 70th years
.

Panorama of city
.

Panorama of city
.

Street Viluiskaya



Фотографии на сайте размещены согласно статье 7 пункт 1 Бернской конвенции по охране литературных и художественных произведений от 9 сентября 1886 года, срок охраны которых составляет пятьдесят лет после смерти автора.

По прошествии этого срока произведение становится общественным достоянием. Участниками Бернской конвенции являются 167 государств.

Российская Федерация присоединилась к конвенции 13 марта 1995 года.


Яндекс.Метрика free counters