ya_palomnik
--
Old photos of Komsomolsk-on-Amur
Проект
"Татары без границ"


:

( ) | ( ) |

--
History of city Komsomolsk-on-Amur in photos

-- - , , . - 12 1932 . - 1860 . - . , 1860 "". 1932 , - . , , - .

-- - - ( -27, -30, -33, -35, , ), - ( ).

A small historical reference

Komsomolsk-on-Amur - the city in Khabarovsk territory, located south of the central part of the territory, on the left bank of the Amur River. Date of establishment - June 12, 1932. The first written mention - 1860. Previous name - Permskoe. The city history begins with the village of Permskoe, founded in 1860 and nanaian camp "Dzemgi." In 1932 year on the site of the village of Permskoe it began construction of the Amur shipyard and near nanaian camp Dzemgi - Aviation Plant. The city was built by the political prisoners, a civilian citizens and members of the Komsomol activists of the central districts of the Soviet Union.

Komsomolsk-on-Amur - one of the largest industrial centers of concentration of industries MIC in the Far East - aircraft (manufactured Su-27, Su-30, Su-33, Su-35, PAK-FA, as well as their modifications), shipbuilding - manufacture of ships civil and military purposes (formerly the factory produced nuclear and diesel submarines).

--.

Meeting girls hetagurovskogo appeal
--.
, 1937

Arch at the entrance to the city, 1937 year
--.
( - )

Stalin Avenue (now - the World) with the narrow gauge railway to coast of the Amur River
--.

Yuri Gagarin on Dzemgi



Фотографии на сайте размещены согласно статье 7 пункт 1 Бернской конвенции по охране литературных и художественных произведений от 9 сентября 1886 года, срок охраны которых составляет пятьдесят лет после смерти автора.

По прошествии этого срока произведение становится общественным достоянием. Участниками Бернской конвенции являются 167 государств.

Российская Федерация присоединилась к конвенции 13 марта 1995 года.


Яндекс.Метрика free counters