ya_palomnik

Old photos of Lesozavodsk
Проект
"Татары без границ"


:

( ) | ( ) |


History of city Lesozavodsk in photos

- , , . - 1932 . 1894 , . XIXXX . 1924 , " ". , 1932 , ( ), , , .

A small historical reference

Lesozavodsk - a city in the Primorsky territory, located in the western region, on the Ussuri River. Date of establishment - 1932. The city history begins with the formation in 1894 by immigrants from Kiev, Chernigov and Poltava provinces villages on the banks of the Ussuri River. At the turn of XIX-XX centuries on the left bank of the Ussuri River near the Trans-Siberian railway appears the first sawmill. In 1924, on the right bank of the river it was based sawmill, and later grew up in "Ussurian woodworking plant." The first settlement was called Dalles, in 1932 the village was merged with the village Novostroyka, the village Don (former cossack village Don), Lutkovka, Medveditsa and railway station Ussuri, received its present name Lesozavodsk.

.
. 1914

One of the houses of the first settlers. Built in 1914 year
.

On a ferryboat
.
. 50-

Ferry on the Ussuri River. 50th years
.
.

Ussuri river. View of with Pushkin Street



Фотографии на сайте размещены согласно статье 7 пункт 1 Бернской конвенции по охране литературных и художественных произведений от 9 сентября 1886 года, срок охраны которых составляет пятьдесят лет после смерти автора.

По прошествии этого срока произведение становится общественным достоянием. Участниками Бернской конвенции являются 167 государств.

Российская Федерация присоединилась к конвенции 13 марта 1995 года.


Яндекс.Метрика free counters