ya_palomnik

Old photos of Shelehov
Проект
"Татары без границ"


:


History of city Shelehov in photos

- , , . - 1953 . - ( 1956 ). "".
      ( , "", "-"), ( "", " ", "") .

A small historical reference

Shelehov - center of Shelekhov district of the Irkutsk region, located on the south of the region, on the plain between the rivers Irkut and Olhoy. Date of establishment - 1953 year. Previous name - working village IrkAZ (until 1956). The city history begins with six tent the first builders of the Irkutsk aluminum smelter - employees trust "Irkutskalyuminstroy."
     The city's economy are non-ferrous metallurgy (Irkutsk Aluminum Plant, CJSC "Silicon", JSC "SUAL-PM"), machine-building plants (JSC "Irkutskkabel", JSC "Shelekhovsky RMZ", JSC "Irkutskagroremont") and construction companies.

.
.  ,
,
.
.
.
""

.  4
4

.




Фотографии на сайте размещены согласно статье 7 пункт 1 Бернской конвенции по охране литературных и художественных произведений от 9 сентября 1886 года, срок охраны которых составляет пятьдесят лет после смерти автора.

По прошествии этого срока произведение становится общественным достоянием. Участниками Бернской конвенции являются 167 государств.

Российская Федерация присоединилась к конвенции 13 марта 1995 года.


Яндекс.Метрика free counters