ya_palomnik

Old photos of Shuya
Проект
"Татары без границ"


:


History of city Shuya in photos

- , , ( ). - 1539 . - . - 1539 , .

. . 1654 - . . 1755 , , .

A small historical reference

Shuya - center of Shumsky district of the Ivanovo region, located in the central part of the region, on both sides of the river Teza (tributary Klyazma). Date of establishment - 1539. Previous name - Borisoglebskaya sloboda. The city history begins with a documentary chronicle of the Destruction in 1539 the city Shuya of Kazan Khan Safa Giray, previously known as Borisoglebskaya sloboda.

Development of Industry and Trade in Shuya city big contributed a comfortable position on the navigable river Teza. Shuya had a large courtyard seating. Trading in Shuya come nonresident and foreign merchants - in 1654 in the arcade was a shop english-arkhangelsk trading company. The city was famous for its fairs. In 1755, the merchant Jacob Igumnov opened the first linen textiles, was the man who stood at the origins Shuyskaya textile industry.

.

Kovrovskaya street
.

Millionnaya street
.

Panorama of the city center
.  ,
,

Shopping Street, City ranks



Фотографии на сайте размещены согласно статье 7 пункт 1 Бернской конвенции по охране литературных и художественных произведений от 9 сентября 1886 года, срок охраны которых составляет пятьдесят лет после смерти автора.

По прошествии этого срока произведение становится общественным достоянием. Участниками Бернской конвенции являются 167 государств.

Российская Федерация присоединилась к конвенции 13 марта 1995 года.


Яндекс.Метрика free counters