ya_palomnik

Old photos of Yurievets
Проект
"Татары без границ"


:


History of city Yurievets in photos

- , - , ( ) . - 1225 . - 1150 . - -, , -. 1225 II -.

19541957 . , , . .

A small historical reference

Yurievets - center of Yurievets district of the Ivanovo region, located in the northeast region, on the right bank of the Volga (Gorky reservoir) and opposite the mouth of the river and Unzha Nemda. Date of establishment - 1225. The first written mention - 1150. Previous name - Yuriev-Povolsky, Georgievsk, Yuryev-Volga. The city history begins with the founding in 1225 of Vladimir Prince Yuri II Strengthening the on-site phenomena his icon St. George the Victorious, and was named Yuryev-Povolsky.

In the years 1954-1957 was full of Gorky reservoir. Unlike many other settlements that were flooded Volga reservoirs, Yurievets center was protected by a dam. At normal water level in the reservoir is the oldest part of Yurievets a half meters below the surface of the reservoir.

.
.
.
.
.
.  25-
, , - 25-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
, 1970-
.
,
.
. . .
.
.
.
.
.  , 1910-
, 1910-
.
( )
.
.



Фотографии на сайте размещены согласно статье 7 пункт 1 Бернской конвенции по охране литературных и художественных произведений от 9 сентября 1886 года, срок охраны которых составляет пятьдесят лет после смерти автора.

По прошествии этого срока произведение становится общественным достоянием. Участниками Бернской конвенции являются 167 государств.

Российская Федерация присоединилась к конвенции 13 марта 1995 года.


Яндекс.Метрика free counters