ya_palomnik

Old photos of Yuzha
Проект
"Татары без границ"


:


History of city Yuzha in photos

- , , . - 1628 . 1556 " ". XVI . 1859 , . 1860 . 1865 " " " ". 13776 , , 1885 , 50136 120 -. 18601890- ( ), . XX .

A small historical reference

Yuzha - center of Yuzhsky district of the Ivanovo region, located on the south of the region, on the shores of Lake Vazal. Date of establishment - 1628. The city history begins in 1556 with the name "Yuzhskoy abroad." In the middle of the XVI century, the area known as "selishte Yuzha." Since 1859 the village was in possession Yuzha Vyaznikovskogo landowner Ivan Protaseva, who decided to build a cotton mill. In 1860, on the lake Vazal built the first cotton mill three-storey housing. In 1865 the factory was bought by a Shuiski merchant Asigkrit Balin and subsequently became known as the "factory Balin" or "Yuzhsky manufactory". When buying factory had 13776 spinning spindles, twenty years later, in 1885, the factory had 50136 spinning spindles and 120 looms - of Cotton, it turned into a spinning and weaving. In 1860-1890-ies were built multi-storey red brick shell factory (spinning and weaving), as well as warehouses. By the beginning of XX century Yuzha - a major industrial community.

.

Children's hospital
.

District House of Culture
.

Old building sports base
.

Street Arsen'evka



Фотографии на сайте размещены согласно статье 7 пункт 1 Бернской конвенции по охране литературных и художественных произведений от 9 сентября 1886 года, срок охраны которых составляет пятьдесят лет после смерти автора.

По прошествии этого срока произведение становится общественным достоянием. Участниками Бернской конвенции являются 167 государств.

Российская Федерация присоединилась к конвенции 13 марта 1995 года.


Яндекс.Метрика free counters