ya_palomnik
-
Old photos of Keila-Joa manor
Проект
"Татары без границ"


:

-
History of manor Keila-Joa in photos

- - , , . - 1555 . , , XVII , ( - , ). 1827 , . , , . .
      - 6 . - , 1942 1944 , " 2".

A small historical reference

Keila-Joa - a village in the Parish of Keila Harju County, located in northern Estonia, on the river Keila. The first written mention - 1555. There was a water mill, later, in the XVII century, next to the mill was established aristocratic manor (manor - detached manor with the economy, the estate). In 1827 the manor bought Alexander Benkendorf and built on the site of the old homestead a new, better known as the Castle Phalle. Daughter Alexandra, Maria Volkonskaia opened in Joa school for children of employees of the estate. The school was located in the building of the restaurant.
     Attractions - Castle Fall waterfall Keila height of 6 meters. Interesting fact - during the Second World War, from March 1942 to September 1944, in a building of the manor was the Abwehr intelligence school "Camp 2".

-.
"" . .
Manor "Fall" of count A.H. Benkendorf
-.
""
Manor "Fall"
-.
""
Manor "Fall"
-.

Lviv bridge
-.
, 1917
Lviv bridge, until 1917
-.
,
Castle Falle, picture
-.

One of diplomatic receptions in Falle
-.

Bas-relief
-.
-
Monument to Christopher Ivanovich and Anna-Juliana Benkendorf


Фотографии на сайте размещены согласно статье 7 пункт 1 Бернской конвенции по охране литературных и художественных произведений от 9 сентября 1886 года, срок охраны которых составляет пятьдесят лет после смерти автора.

По прошествии этого срока произведение становится общественным достоянием. Участниками Бернской конвенции являются 167 государств.

Российская Федерация присоединилась к конвенции 13 марта 1995 года.


Яндекс.Метрика free counters