ya_palomnik
()
Old photos of Klaipeda (Memel)
Проект
"Татары без границ"


:

()
History of city of Klaipeda (Memel) in photos

1 / 2

- , , , , . . - 1252 . 1252 , (1252-53) . - . 1254-1258 , - , , . , ʸ .
      - , , , (XIX ), (XVXIX ), (XVIII ), (1770- ), (1870- ) (1904).

A small historical reference

Klaipeda - the third largest city after the capital of Lithuania Vilnius and Kaunas, Klaipeda center, located on the west of the country, on the shore of the Curonian Lagoon, the Baltic Sea, one of the largest ice-free seaport. Dange River city is divided into two parts. Date of foundation and the first written mention - 1252. In 1252 the knights of the Livonian Order built a wooden castle Memelburg and then laid (1252-53) the city. Previous name - Memel. In 1254-1258, the Memel received Lubeck law and place of a wooden castle was standing stone, and next to it - trade settlement, based merchants, mainly Dortmund. Memel was an important trading port, to compete with Koenigsberg and Danzig.
     Attractions - lost temples Johann, St. Mary, St. Michael, and the Stock Exchange building, the remains of a fort on the Curonian Spit (XIX century), the castle (XV-XIX century), the stone and half-timbered warehouses (XVIII century), the building Magistrate (1770) , theater (1870) and post office (1904).

.

Railway Station
.

Stock and Street Stock Exchange
.
, ,

Monument to Simon Dahu, poet, native of Memel
.

Panorama of city
.

Infantry barracks
.
, 1914

Infantry barracks, 1914 year
.

Harbor
.

Stone embankment
.

Panorama of city
.

Panorama of city
.

Buildings on the embankment of the river Dange
.

Dange river
.
( )

The complex Klaipeda University (former barracks)
.

Dange River near New Market
. ,  XX
, XX

The market, the beginning of the XX century
.

Puodzhyu Street
.

Warehouses Lithuanian concern Lietukis
.

Warehouses Lithuanian concern Lietukis
.

Thermal power plant
.
(?)

Factory
.

Savings bank
. -
-

Alexander Strasse
. -
-, -, , 1941

In my opinion, too, Alexander Strasse, the post office, 1941 year
.

Borussia Monument

1 / 2


Фотографии на сайте размещены согласно статье 7 пункт 1 Бернской конвенции по охране литературных и художественных произведений от 9 сентября 1886 года, срок охраны которых составляет пятьдесят лет после смерти автора.

По прошествии этого срока произведение становится общественным достоянием. Участниками Бернской конвенции являются 167 государств.

Российская Федерация присоединилась к конвенции 13 марта 1995 года.


Яндекс.Метрика free counters