ya_palomnik

Old photos of Mazeikiai
Проект
"Татары без границ"


:


History of city Mazeikiai in photos

- , , - , , , . ( ). - 1529 .
      - (1885), (1894), , (1905), (1910), (1895), (1902). 1905 , , , , .

A small historical reference

Mazeikiai - the center of Mazeikiai district, the Mazeikiai apilinkskogo and Reyvichyayskogo eldership, located in the northwest of the country, on the border with Latvia, on the right bank of the River Venta, on both sides of the river Aplukis. The town's name comes from the name of the city Mazeikiai Samogitian prince (the plural is Mazeikiai). The first written mention - 1529.
     Attractions - Pharmacy (1885), the Orthodox Church of the Holy Spirit (1894), a synagogue, a Catholic church (1905), the Lutheran Church (1910), the first industrial enterprise - the recycling factory (1895), workshops for the repair of locomotives and wagons (1902) . By 1905, in the Mazeikiai working plant for processing flax and chicory, match factory, brick plant, the enterprise for the production of chocolates, soaps.

.
- Laisves gatves

Liberty Street
.

Panorama of city


Фотографии на сайте размещены согласно статье 7 пункт 1 Бернской конвенции по охране литературных и художественных произведений от 9 сентября 1886 года, срок охраны которых составляет пятьдесят лет после смерти автора.

По прошествии этого срока произведение становится общественным достоянием. Участниками Бернской конвенции являются 167 государств.

Российская Федерация присоединилась к конвенции 13 марта 1995 года.


Яндекс.Метрика free counters