ya_palomnik
()
Old photos of Panevezys
Проект
"Татары без границ"


:

()
History of city Panevezys (Ponevezh) in photos

- , , , . - 7 1503 . XV , , , . 1727 , - .

A small historical reference

Panevezys - center of Panevezys county and Panevezys district, located in the north of Lithuania, on both banks of rivers Nevezis, a tributary of the Neman River. Date of foundation and the first written mention - September 7, 1503. At the beginning of the XV century, the church was built, commercial area, a tavern, a brewery and a sauna. In 1727 the city built a church dedicated to the Holy Trinity monastery and college - the first secondary school.

.

Market
.

Monastery
.

Panorama of city
.

Catholic church
.

Factory Lithuanian concern Maystas
.

Mechanical mill
.
30-

Sugar Factory in the late 30s


Фотографии на сайте размещены согласно статье 7 пункт 1 Бернской конвенции по охране литературных и художественных произведений от 9 сентября 1886 года, срок охраны которых составляет пятьдесят лет после смерти автора.

По прошествии этого срока произведение становится общественным достоянием. Участниками Бернской конвенции являются 167 государств.

Российская Федерация присоединилась к конвенции 13 марта 1995 года.


Яндекс.Метрика free counters