ya_palomnik

Old photos of Veisiejai
Проект
"Татары без границ"


:


History of city Veisiejai in photos

- , , . - 1501 . 1526 . .
      - - , (1817), (1925). - ( ) - .

A small historical reference

Veisiejai - Center Veyseyayskogo starostvo in Lazdijai district of Alytus County Lithuania, located in the south, on the peninsula of the lake Ancha. The first written mention - 1501. The first church was built in 1526. The surrounding area is a few lakes.
     Attractions - manor and a park Oginski, catholic church of St. George (1817), a wooden synagogue (1925). Interesting fact - in the village Veisiejai as an ophthalmologist practicing medicine Leiser Mordhovich Zamengov (Lazar Markovich Zamenhof) - the creator of Esperanto.

.

House of family Pikover
.

Palace Olginsky
.
, 1935

Catholic church of St. Yuri 1935 year
.    .

Market near Catholic church of St. Yuri


Фотографии на сайте размещены согласно статье 7 пункт 1 Бернской конвенции по охране литературных и художественных произведений от 9 сентября 1886 года, срок охраны которых составляет пятьдесят лет после смерти автора.

По прошествии этого срока произведение становится общественным достоянием. Участниками Бернской конвенции являются 167 государств.

Российская Федерация присоединилась к конвенции 13 марта 1995 года.


Яндекс.Метрика free counters